Miyoshi no Ukai
You can experience Miyoshi's summer tradition “Miyoshi no Ukai,” which boasts a tradition of more than 450 years!
Hiroshima Prefecture Intangible Folk Cultural Property “Miyoshi no Ukai”.
It is loved as a summer tradition so much that it is said that “miyoshi is ukai.”
Please enjoy the traditional fishing method “Miyoshi no Ukai,” which conveys a long history of more than 450 years to the present.
- 2022/06/01(WED) - 2022/09/10(SAT)
2022 6/1 (Wed) to 9/10 (Sat)
Operates every night with a minimum number of 5 people or more on board (*excluding stormy weather)
※Please come to the reception desk by 19:00
* You can board the ship from 30 minutes before the operation
Both embarkation and disembarkation are Ukai boarding grounds
(Inside Tokaichi Shinsui Park, Miyoshi City)
- Miyoshi City Tokaichi Shinsui Park
- The number of people on board per ship is up to 8 people due to COVID-19 infection countermeasures
- Adults (junior high school students and above) 4,000 yen, elementary school students 2,000 yen
- Event content
Reception closes at 19:00 (Ukai Boarding Ground)
Ukai sightseeing starts at 19:30
Departure from Ukai from 19:45 to 20:00 (photo shoot, etc.)
Ends at 20:45
- 1-2-23 Tokaichiminami, Miyoshi-shi, Hiroshima
- Phone Number
- 0824-63-9268 (8:45 to 17:15, closed on Wednesdays)
- email address