The rose garden in the sky leading to Sora
At Hanamori, located at the highest elevation in Sera-cho, 7200 roses of 150 varieties and 200 varieties of phlox decorate the natural garden. Please enjoy the pretty flower shape, gentle color, and rich aroma peculiar to English roses.
- 2022/05/20(FRI) - 2022/07/03(SUN)
- 9:00 to 18:00 (last admission 17:00)
- Sora no Hanabatake Sera Kogen Flower Forest
- Adults (junior high school students and older) 1,000 yen Children (4 years old to elementary school students) 500 yen
Customers visiting both the Sera Kogen Hanamori “Rose Festa” and Hanamu no Sato “Hydrangea and Hollyhock Hill” can enter the park for 1600 yen → 1300 yen for adults 1600 yen → 1300 yen for children 800 yen → 650 yen.
- Event content
Flower Forest Sommelier
Guided tour of the park by staff who are familiar with flowers. We will also answer questions about flowers.
Please check the homepage/SNS for the date of the event.
Hana no Mori Night
It lights up roses and phlox with gentle light. Please enjoy the different expressions of the flowers in the daytime. Date and time: 5/28 (Sat), 29 (Sun), 6/4 (Sat), 5 (Sun)
18:00 to 20:30 (last admission 20:00)
- 1405 Tohari Karaguchi, Sera-cho, Sera-gun, Hiroshima
- Phone Number