Hiroshima Food Festival ~Thank you for waiting Autumn Harvest Festival~
Eat up all of Hiroshima's food × Enjoy and learn about Hiroshima's climate
The “Hiroshima Food Festival,” which was held in and around Hiroshima Castle, will be held in real life for the first time in 3 years!
This is a food festival that brings together famous products and local specialties such as seafood and mountain food from Hiroshima prefecture under the theme of “local production for local consumption” in the fall of appetite.
It's a large-scale event that you can't go around or eat in one day, such as spot sales of oysters with grilled shells, hometown flavors from each city and town, various cooked rice, noodles, etc.
Approximately 130 booths will be exhibited this year, mainly in cities and towns in the prefecture (planned)
Check out the Hiroshima Food Festival official website for details!
* In order to prevent infection, you will need to register on the spot when entering the venue, so we ask for your cooperation.
- 2022/10/29(SAT) - 2022/10/30(SUN)
- 10:00 to 17:00 ※Rainy weather schedule
- Hiroshima Castle Honmaru, Kitabori, Nishibori, in front of Ikeda Hayato
- Admission is free
- Hiroshima-ken Hiroshima-shi Naka-ku Motomachi 21-1
Organizer: Hiroshima Food Festival Executive Committee (30 groups including Hiroshima Prefecture, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Chamber of Commerce and Industry, JA Group Hiroshima, Chugoku Broadcasting, etc.)
Hiroshima Food Festival Executive Committee Office
(Inside the Chugoku Broadcasting Division/Reception: 10:00 to 17:00)