Exhibition and sale of traditional crafts and experience of making rice scoops and making Momiji manju
It is a hands-on facility with a corner where you can bake momiji manju by hand. On the 1st floor, the traditional crafts of Miyajima, which have a history of 200 years, are displayed and sold in one place, and are widely introduced to the general public. On the 2nd floor, you can experience baking momiji manju by hand, and on the 3rd floor, you can experience making a ladle.
- business hours
- Closed: Every Monday (the following day if Monday is a holiday)
- Monday * If it is a national holiday, the next day, December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd
- Momiji manju hand-baked / 880 yen, rice scoop making / 400 yen, Miyajima carving / 1,900 yen
- 〒739-05051165-9 Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi
- Phone Number
- Fax number
- Parking Lot
- none. There is a parking lot (charged) around Miyajimaguchi, which is the ferry terminal.