A rare building with an attic connected across alleys
It was the entrance to the playhouse "Asahi-za" that was crowded in the early Showa period, and is popularly known as "Kugurimon". The west side is the Saijo Sake Brewery Tourist Information Center, which has rest areas, toilets, and a multipurpose space, and the east side is the Kugurimon Coffee Shop.
- business hours
- Saijo Sake Brewery Tourist Information Center / 10: 00 ~ 16: 00 Kugurimon Coffee Shop / 10: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Cafe is open until 16:30.
- Saijo Sake Brewery Tourist Information Center is Monday * If it is a national holiday, the next day, December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd, Kugurimon Coffee Shop is the first 2nd Tuesday, 4th Tuesday
- Rest space on the 1st floor of the rental venue / 2,200 yen ~, Multipurpose space on the 2nd floor of the rental venue / 2,200 yen ~, please see the homepage for details (http://www.hh-kanko.ne.jp/event/eve_break/index.php) )
- 〒739-001117-1 Saijohonmachi, Higashihiroshima City
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- There are 5 Saijo Sake Brewery Tourist Information Centers and 7 Kugurimon Coffee Shops (free of charge).