Audience capacity 33,000 people, a 10-minute walk from Hiroshima Station
In April 2009, Mazda Stadium, also known as Shin-Hiroshima Municipal Stadium, opened about 10 minutes on foot from Hiroshima Station. The ground is one size wider than the previous stadium and has become an infield and outfield natural turf. At the new stadium, you can see the game from various types of seats such as "sand-covered seats", "terrace seats", "sleeping sovereign", "surprise terrace" and "sports bar" from a different perspective, entertaining the audience. increase. There are many gourmet restaurants in the main concourse behind the seats on the first floor. You can also watch the game while eating or enjoy the game while going around the stadium using the main concourse.
- business hours
- Concourse opening date / 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Please check the organizer's information or contact us for the opening time of the match (082-568-2777). Please see the homepage for the concourse opening date (http://www.mazdastadium.jp/study/concourse.html)
- Please see the homepage for the opening date of the concourse (http://www.mazdastadium.jp/study/concourse.html). Please see the organizer information or contact us for the match date (082-568-2777).
- Please see the organizer's information or contact us for the concourse opening date / free and match dates (082-568-2777).
- 〒732-08032-3-1, Minamikaniya, Minami-ku, Hiroshima City
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- 200 units (charged), up to 50 wheelchair-only units (charged). Reservations are required up to one week before the match date. Please see the homepage for details (http://www.mazdastadium.jp/access/parking.html)