Sanken Five-storied Pagoda was built in 1348 with the investment of many people.
The 3-ken, 5-storied pagoda standing on the precincts of Myo-in Temple is 29.14 m high and has a tiled roof. The exterior is always open to the public (the interior is closed to the public).
- business hours
- Visiting hours/08:00~18:00
- Admission fee is free in the precincts
- 〒720-08311473 Kusadocho, Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot