Impressive stance such as Karahafu roof, eaves, and latticework
It is a typical merchant building in the townscape preservation area. The dignified stance such as the Karahafu roof, eaves, and latticework is impressive, and the interior is also neat and elegant. It was built at the end of the Edo period, around the time of the Bunsei era, and was rebuilt in the 12th year of the Meiji era.
- business hours
- 10: 00 ~ 16: 00 * Admission is until 15:30
- Wednesday * Open on December 27th, December 28th, December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd
- Adults / 300 yen, 18 years old or younger or 75 years old or older in Takehara city / free of charge
- 〒725-0022 3-9-22 Honmachi, Takehara City
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- There are 46 cars (free of charge) in the nearby Shinmachi Municipal Parking Lot.