Japan Auto Camp Association 5-star certified, one of the largest auto campsites in western Japan
Bihoku Auto Village, one of the largest auto campsites in western Japan, has been certified as a 5-star by the Japan Auto Camp Association. We look forward to welcoming you to our fully equipped facilities so that even beginners can spend their time with peace of mind and comfort. In addition, the neighboring Bihoku Hillside Park is a park where families can enjoy flowers, play, and satoyama experiences all day long.
- business hours
- Check-in / 14: 00 ~ 18: 00 Check-out / 08: 00 ~ 12: 00 * Cottage Trailer House is 08: 00 ~ 11: 00
- Monday * However, if it is a national holiday, it will be Tuesday. Also open from April 9th to May 5th, July 21st to August 31st and September 16th to October 16th, December 31st and January 1st.
- Facility maintenance fee Adult / 350 yen, Facility maintenance fee Adult group 20 or more / 260 yen, Facility maintenance fee 65 years old or older / 190 yen, 6-person cottage / 17,000 yen ~, 4-person cottage / 14,000 yen ~, General car Site / 3,000 yen ~, Camper site / 4,000 yen ~, Free site / 1,500 yen ~, Day trip use is half price of each site fee. Please contact us for details (0824-72-8800)
- 〒727-0022 1300 Kamihara-cho, Shobara-shi
- Phone Number
- email address
- Parking Lot
- 1 car per general car site, 30 others (free, but up to 1 car per site use. 1,050 yen per night from the second car)
Free, but up to 1 per site use. From the second car, 1,050 yen per night