National lodgings at the foot of the Misen primeval forest
It is an inn that values heartfelt hospitality, which is suitable for a blessed environment.
* It is in Omoto Park with the shrine as the entrance.
- business hours
- Reception / 09: 00 ~ 21: 00 One-day bathing / 10: 30 ~ 17: 00
- Open daily
- One-day bath / 500 yen, please see the homepage for accommodation plans (https://www.morinoyado.jp/plans.html)
- 〒739-0588 10 Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- There are 20 cars, and the roads in Miyajimajima are narrow and there are almost no parking lots, so road restrictions are enforced during the daytime, so we recommend that you use the parking lot around Miyajimaguchi Pier (charged, 800 yen to 1,000 yen per day).