Full of French Impressionist works
The theme of this museum is "For love and peace", and prayers for requiescats and peace for the victims of the atomic bomb are included. It houses foreign works from the Romantics of the mid-19th century to the School of Paris, and a collection of modern Japanese art from the Meiji era to the present. Especially, it is one of the leading works of French Impressionists such as Cezanne, Manet, Renoir and Van Gogh. In the front yard of the museum, there is a Maronien tree donated by Picasso's son.
- business hours
- 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30. However, on Fridays during the special exhibition, the museum will be open until 19:00 in principle.
- Monday * Except during the special exhibition period. If it is a national holiday, it will be open and the next weekday will be closed. December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd
- An admission fee is set for each exhibition being held. Please see the homepage for details (https://www.hiroshima-museum.jp/index.html)
- 〒730-00113-2 Motomachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City, * It is in Central Park, Hiroshima City.
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- No general parking lot. 6 parking lots for the physically challenged. Please use the nearby parking lot (charged) for ordinary cars.