Cruising while looking at the ship is impressive!
The ships that can be seen on the Kurewan Ship Tour are truly diverse, including submarines and escort ships of the Maritime Self-Defense Force. Cruising while looking at the powerful ship up close is a unique attraction of Kure! Please enjoy powerful cruising while listening to the commentary by the former SDF personnel. We also recommend the "Yugo Cruise," which departs at sunset.
- business hours
- 1 flight / 10:00 2 flights / 11:00 Saturday / Sunday / holiday 3 flights / 12:00 * Weekdays are closed 4 flights / 13:00 5 flights / 14:00 * 20 minutes of departure Please come to the reception desk by the front. The Yugo Cruise is a special flight that departs 15 minutes before sunset. Please contact us as the departure time varies depending on the day (082-251-4354).
- Tuesday * Also closed on bad weather days such as typhoons. Please contact us for details (082-251-4354)
- Adults / 1,500 yen, elementary school students / 500 yen
- 〒737-0029 Kure Central Pier Terminal: 4-44 Takaramachi, Kure City, * Please complete the boarding procedure at least 20 minutes before departure at the reception desk on the 1st floor. Please also refer to the homepage (https://bunker-supply.com/blog/kansen/)
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- none. Please use the nearby municipal parking lot (charged).