A park full of nature where you can play with your family and friends all day long
Hiroshima City Forest Park is a park with abundant nature despite its easy access, about 30 minutes by car from the city center and about 10 minutes from the Sanyo Expressway Hiroshima Higashi IC. In spring, wild birds such as Uguisu and Shijukara sing, and cherry blossoms, azaleas, and honeybees are in full bloom. Playing in the water on the Jabjab River in the summer, autumn leaves in the fall, and sledding in the world of silver in the winter, visitors will not get bored all year round. At the lawn plaza, even 100 people can enjoy pumping at a time at the triangular tower "Zile Climbing" woven with a rope with a height of 11 m. The 36m long and 13m high suspension bridge over Tanigawa, Wanpaku Bridge, is a thrilling place where you can see the bottom of the valley and sway! In addition, you can enjoy a wide range of activities such as ground golf and barbecue at the day campsite. At the only "Konchukan" in Chugoku and Shikoku in the park, there is a corner where you can see live insects, a corner where you can enjoy understanding about insects, and a glasshouse "Papillon Dome" where you can understand the ecology of a wide variety of insects. It's easy to learn.
- business hours
- 09: 00 ~ 16: 30 * Admission is until 16:00
- Wednesday * The park may be open during summer vacation. If Wednesday is a national holiday, the park will be closed the next day. December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd
- Konchukan admission fee 18-64 years old adults / 510 yen, Konchukan admission fee 65 years old or older or high school students under 18 years old / 170 yen, group 30 people or more Konchukan admission fee 18-64 years old Adults / 430 yen, Group 30 or more Konchukan admission fee Adults 65 years or older or high school students under 18 years old / 130 yen, Konchukan admission fee Elementary and junior high school students and infants / Free, Monorail ride round trip fee 18-64 Adults aged 200 yen, round-trip monorail fare Elementary and junior high school students and high school students under the age of 18/100 yen, round-trip monorail fare infants / free
- 〒732-003610173 Fujigamaru, Fukuda-cho, Higashi-ku, Hiroshima
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- 326 cars (charged) and 450 temporary parking lots (charged) may be installed.