The collection includes domestic and foreign Western paintings such as Ryuzaburo Umehara, Morikazu Kumagai, Kunitaro Suda, and Utrilo, Japanese paintings such as Seison Maeda, Heihachiro Fukuda, and Taikan Yokoyama, sculptures by Churyo Sato, and oriental ceramics. We are here. We also hold collections, special exhibitions and special exhibitions related to local Hiroshima artists.
- business hours
- 11: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30.
- Monday * Open on public holidays
- [Exhibition of works from our collection] Individuals: 300 yen for adults, 150 yen for students. Groups (10 or more people): 240 yen for adults, 120 yen for students (free for junior high school students and under) [Special exhibition] Admission fees will be determined separately.
- 〒733-0833Hiroshima City Nishi-ku Shoko Center 2-3-1 Excel Building 5F
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- Please use the parking lot (free of charge) of the Excel main store.