Western paintings from Japan and abroad and Japan exhibit oriental ceramics according to the four seasons
The collection includes domestic and foreign Western paintings such as Ryuzaburo Umehara, Morikazu Kumagai, Kunitaro Suda, and Utrilo, Japanese paintings such as Seison Maeda, Heihachiro Fukuda, and Taikan Yokoyama, sculptures by Churyo Sato, and oriental ceramics. We are here. We also hold collections, special exhibitions and special exhibitions related to local Hiroshima artists.
- business hours
- 11: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30.
- Monday * Open on public holidays
- Collection exhibition general / 300 yen, collection exhibition student / 150 yen, collection exhibition junior high school students and younger / free, other special exhibitions and special exhibitions are set for each exhibition. For details, please see the website or contact us (http://www.izumi-museum.jp/ or 082-276-2600).
- 〒733-08332-3-1, Shoko Center, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima (Excel Main Store: * 5th floor)
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- Please use the parking lot (free of charge) of the Excel main store.