About 10 minutes by car from the IC! Popular campsite with good access
Located upstream of Haji Dam, it is a campsite full of natural beauty surrounded by flowers and greenery. You can enjoy various outdoor activities such as walking, playing in the stream, and observing the starry sky. It is divided into a tent deck and a grassland / soil site, and auto camp is also possible, so you can choose the camp style that suits you. Due to the rich natural environment, many animals live, and if you are lucky, you may have a chance to encounter deer, raccoon dogs, foxes, etc.! It is close to the main road and has good access, and is fully equipped with a cooking ridge, a contact plaza, a walking path, and a flush toilet, so even beginners can easily enjoy it.
- business hours
- Reception hours / 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 Day camp / 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 Camp / 09: 00 ~ Next day 14: 00
- Tuesday * If it is a national holiday The next day: December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd
- Elementary school students and above Day camp / 500 yen, camp / 1,000 yen
- 〒731-0301Toshi Dam Cycling Terminal: 1194-1 Haji, Yachiyo-cho, Akitakata City * Reception is available here.
- Phone Number
- Fax number
- Parking Lot
- 40 units (* Free for camping guests)