Permanent exhibition hall of Western-style painter Terauchi Manjiro, built on a small hill
The Ranjimakaku Museum Annex is a permanent exhibition hall of the Western-style painter Terauchi Manjiro, which stands on a small hill. In addition to paintings such as nude paintings, valuable items such as paintbrushes and palettes used by painters are also on display. From the top of the hill, you can see the scenery of Kamagari Bridge and Seto, which leads to the opposite bank.
- business hours
- 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30.
- Tuesday * If it is a national holiday, the next day
- General / 300 yen, high school students / 180 yen, elementary and junior high school students / 120 yen
- 〒737-0301195 Minose, Shimokamagari-cho, Kure-shi
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- Approximately 50 units (free)