Majestic appearance Museum of authentic wooden architecture
The Rantokaku Museum is a museum of authentic wooden architecture with a majestic appearance. Works by artists such as Taikan Yokoyama, Heihachiro Fukuda, and Kunzo Minami, as well as works by artists with a connection to their hometown, are exhibited. From a collection of about 2,200 works including Japanese paintings, oil paintings, prints, drawings, etc., we are planning and exhibiting each session. In addition, on the third Saturday of every month, the Rantokaku Gallery Concert is held at the museum after closing. The area is dotted with two museums, the Joseon Tongsinsa Museum, the Ceramics Museum, the tea room, and the insect house, all within walking distance. We also sell great value set tickets for excursions.
- business hours
- 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30.
- Tuesday * If it is a national holiday, the next day
- General / 500 yen, high school students / 300 yen, elementary and junior high school students / 200 yen
- 〒737-0301200-1 Minose, Shimokamagari-cho, Kure-shi
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- Approximately 50 units (free)