Participatory experience-based aquarium where you can feel the creatures of the sea more closely
Based on the basic philosophy of healing and contact, this is a participatory and hands-on aquarium where you can feel the creatures of the sea more closely. More than 13,000 items of 350 species are exhibited, centering on the creatures of the Seto Inland Sea, including Sunameri, which is the symbol of Miyajima Aquarium. The oyster aquarium that reproduces the oyster raft floating in the sea, the largest relaxing aquarium in Miyajima Aquarium, and the shore of contact where you can observe and touch the creatures of the shore up close are full of highlights.
- business hours
- 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Last admission time is 16:00
- * There are temporary closed days due to facility maintenance and inspection. Please contact us for details (0829-44-2010)
- General / 1,420 yen, Elementary and junior high school students / 710 yen, Infants over 4 years old / 400 yen, Group general / 1,140 yen, Group elementary and junior high school students / 570 yen, Infants over 4 years old / 320 yen, School use high school students / 570 yen, School Junior high school students / 490 yen, elementary school students / 350 yen, school children / 280 yen, annual passport general / 3,560 yen, annual passport elementary and junior high school students 1,730 yen, general passport 4 years old and over / 1,010 yen
- 〒739-053410-3 Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi
- Phone Number
- Fax number
- Parking Lot
- Only 2 for the physically challenged. We recommend using the parking lot (charged) around Miyajimaguchi, which is the ferry terminal.