An art gallery that brings art closer to you, from introductions to Hatsukaichi artists and national traveling exhibitions to elementary school art exhibitions.
The Hatsukaichi Art Gallery was opened in April 1997 with the aim of becoming a "small art museum in the town" where people can enjoy art closer to them. Exhibitions of various genres such as introductions of local Hatsukaichi writers, peace art exhibitions that think about peace through art, large-scale national traveling exhibitions, and "Kids Art" that introduces drawing works of elementary school students in Hatsukaichi city. We are planning a meeting. Also, as a rental gallery, it is widely used as a place to present the works of local groups and individuals. It is adjacent to Hatsukaichi City Office, Hatsukaichi Cultural Hall Sakurapia, and Hatsukaichi City Library, and is popular with many people as a cultural center.
- business hours
- 10: 00 ~ 18: 00 * Admission is until 17:30
- Monday * If it is a national holiday, the next day: December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd * The museum may be temporarily closed due to exhibition changes. Please contact us for details (0829-20-0222)
- High school students and younger / free, set for each exhibition. Please contact us for details (0829-20-0222)
- 〒738-00231-11-1 Shimohera, Hatsukaichi
- Phone Number
- email address
- Parking Lot
- Shared parking lot with surrounding facilities 248 (free)