At the back of Yunoyama Onsen, the hot spring that flows down from the bedrock 4m above the ground is a specialty.
The Yunoyama Onsenkan is located at the back of the Yunoyama Onsen, which was discovered 1200 years ago and was built by Yoshinaga Asano in the Edo period as a hot spring resort. The hot water that flows down from the bedrock 4m above the ground is as cold as 23.5 degrees Celsius, but if you take it alternately with the warm indoor water, it will be extremely comfortable and refreshing. Many fans have been going to the quaint Yunoyama Onsenkan for many years.
- business hours
- 09: 00 ~ 21: 00 * Last reception time is 20:30
- Irregular holidays * Please contact us for details (0829-83-0802)
- Adults 12 years old and over 1 time / 380 yen, adults 12 years old and over 1 day / 730 yen, children 4 years old and under 12 years old 1 time / 150 yen, children 4 years old and under 12 years old 1 day / 400 yen
- 〒738-0601471 Oaza Wada, Yuki-cho, Saeki-ku, Hiroshima-shi
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- 5 cars (free), and about 40 non-dedicated parking lots nearby (free)