The exterior of the Japanese tile hipped roof and brick-colored hexagonal tiles
It is an art museum on the first basement floor and the second floor above ground in Irifuneyama Park surrounded by natural forest. The roof of the Japanese tile hipped roof and the exterior with brick-colored hexagonal tiles are in perfect harmony with the surrounding greenery. The museum houses 919 works by famous artists from Japan and abroad, including Hercules, who draws the bow of Bourdelle, and the girl in the straw hat of Renoir. The exhibition holds three exhibitions a year and several special exhibitions. doing. In addition, the museum street, which has a beautiful harmony between the tree-lined red brick road and 18 sculptures, has been selected as one of the 100 Best Roads in Japan and the Handmade Local Award, and is popular as a place for walking and relaxing.
- business hours
- 10: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30.
- Tuesday * Closed the next day if it is a national holiday December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd * The museum may be temporarily closed due to exhibition changes, etc. .. Please also see the homepage. (Https://www.kure-bi.jp/)
- General / 300 yen, high school students / 180 yen, elementary and junior high school students / 120 yen
- 〒737-00284, Saiwaicho, Kure City, * Inside Irifuneyama Park
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- Please use the municipal Irifuneyama Park parking lot: 122 cars (charged, 100 yen per hour)
There is a charge. 100 yen per hour