The walls and ceiling of the former Kure guardian office commander's office are made of gold-colored paper, which is rare in Japan.
Centering on the former Kure Guardian Commander's Office, which was designated as a National Important Cultural Property in 1998, there are a folk museum, a history and folk museum, etc., and it is a facility that is unique in tracing the history of Kure. Together with the Kure City Museum of Art, it forms a cultural zone for Irifuneyama Park.
- business hours
- 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30
- Tuesday * However, if it is a national holiday, the next day, December 29th, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, January 2nd, January 3rd.
- General / 250 yen, high school student / 150 yen, elementary and junior high school student / 100 yen, group general / 200 yen, group high school student / 120 yen, group elementary and junior high school student / 80 yen, high school students and younger living in Kure city, Kure city Ikiiki pass Keiro Those who have, Kure City Ikiiki Pass Adults with disabilities and children with disabilities and one caregiver, those who have a physical disability certificate or nursing certificate or a disability certificate and a caregiver One person, one who has an A-bomb survivor's notebook, one who has a war-injured person's notebook and one caregiver, one who leads elementary, junior high and high school school events, and 20 or more group leaders Members, etc., and those who have a membership card of Yamato Museum Tomo no Kai are fully exempted. If you have a stub for the Yamato Museum and Kure City Museum on the day of the event, you can view it at a group rate. Please contact us for details.
- 〒737-00284-6 Saiwaicho, Kure City
- Phone Number
- Parking Lot
- Please use the municipal Irifuneyama Park parking lot: 122 cars (charged, 100 yen per hour)
There is a charge. 100 yen per hour