A Japanese garden with the theme of "sato, mountain, sea" in Hiroshima
It is an artificial hill pond spring strolling garden with an area of about 6 hectares, which was created to commemorate the opening of Hiroshima Airport. It is a garden with the motif of the mountain valley of Hiroshima prefecture and the scenery of the Seto Inland Sea, and consists of a mountain zone, a village zone, and a sea zone that make the best use of nature. The plum festival is held in March, the fresh greenery, buttons, and azaleas in May, the flower festival with 10,000 hydrangeas of 100 types in June, and the maple festival in November. You can enjoy the beautiful Japanese garden throughout the year.
- business hours
- April to September / 09: 00 ~ 18: 00 October to March / 09: 00 ~ 17: 00 * Admission is 30 minutes before the gate closes
- December 29th, December 30th, December 31st
- Adults / 270 yen, Adult Flower Festival or Momiji Festival Medium / 320 yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students / 130 yen, Elementary and Junior High School Flower Festival or Momiji Festival Medium / 160 yen, Group Adults / 220 yen, Group Adult Flower Festival or Momiji Festival Medium / 270 yen Yen, group elementary and junior high school students / 110 yen, group elementary and junior high school students flower festival or maple festival middle / 130 yen
- 〒729-041664-24 Zennyuji, Hongo-cho, Mihara-shi
- Phone Number
- Fax number
- Parking Lot
- There is only a parking lot for the physically challenged. Please use the nearby Central Forest Park parking lot (167 cars, charge) or the prefectural parking lot (593 cars, charge).