Hiroshima Bay Cruise Galaxy Hiroshima Bay Light Up Cruise
The “Hiroshima Bay Cruise Ginga” will be illuminated to add color to Hiroshima Bay.
Not only can you enjoy boarding a galactic dinner cruise, but you can also enjoy watching the cruise ship Ginga, which is beautifully illuminated and operated from hotels and commercial facilities in the Hiroshima Bay area.
[Time and place where you can see the illuminations beautifully]
● Weekdays: Galaxy Dinner Cruise around 20:20 to 20:40
● Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: Galaxy Sunset Cruise around 19:20 to 19:40
*Within Hiroshima Bay: Implemented during Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima and Kaita Bay Area operating hours
*This event is a project selected for Hiroshima City's “Business Subsidy to Create Bustle by Utilizing Nighttime and Early Morning.”
■Click here for information on boarding and making reservations for the Hiroshima Bay Light Up Cruise Project “Hiroshima Bay Cruise: Galaxy Fantasy Night”.
- 2022/10/20(THU) - 2023/02/20(MON)
- Galaxy operating hours/weekdays: 18:50 to 21:00, weekends and holidays: 19:50 to 20:00
The galaxy departs from and arrives at Hiroshima Port. The easiest time to see from Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima is 10 to 30 minutes before returning to port.
Galaxy Express Holidays: Mondays and Tuesdays (regular holidays), year-end and New Year holidays (12/26 to 1/5), regular inspection periods (1/16 to 2/3)
- Hiroshima Bay Cruise Ginga and the Hiroshima Bay coast including Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
- Viewing from the Hiroshima Bay area is free.
There is a separate boarding fee for the Galaxy Dinner Cruise.
- Hiroshima Bay coast
Organizer: Seto Inland Sea Steamship Co., Ltd.